Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 3,258,832.36 million by 2028.
Road marking refers to applying paints or materials to roadways, pavements, concrete, or asphalt to transmit information to vehicles and pedestrians. This can be done by skilled experts using non-mechanical road marking equipment or by utilizing road marking machines. Based on the country, location, and purpose, road markings include a uniform system of lines, colors, and markers to transmit directions, lanes, zones, speed limits, parking, stopping, and safety.
Infrastructure is an essential component of every country's overall growth. Infrastructural development is regarded as the backbone of any developing economy as it combines large-scale initiatives and improves the country's global competitiveness. Roads, highways, expressways, among others, are some of the infrastructure amenities necessary to possibly boost production and efficiency of a country and hence boosting the growth of the traffic road marking coatings market.
This Traffic road marking coatings market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Get Full Access of reports @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-traffic-road-marking-coatings-market
Global Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market Scope and Market Size
Global Traffic road marking coatings market is segmented of the categorized into product, type, type of marking, application, and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the global traffic road marking coatings market is segmented into paints, preformed polymer tapes, thermoplastics, epoxy, field-reacted systems, and permanent markers. Paints are further segmented into solvent-based and water based paints. Solvent based is further segmented into paints, by component into two component and three component. In 2021, paints segment is expected to dominate the market globally as paints are cost-effective, increasing demand worldwide.
- On the basis of type, the global traffic road marking coatings market is segmented into permanent and removable. In 2021, permanent type is expected to dominate the market globally as these products are more durable in nature.
- On the basis of type of marking, the global traffic road marking coatings market is segmented into flat marking and extruded marking. Flat marking is further segmented into day vision application and night vision application. Extruded marking is further segmented into day vision application and night vision application. In 2021, the extruded marking segment is expected to dominate the market globally as extruded markings can be easily installed without using special equipment.
- On the basis of application, the global traffic road marking coatings market is segmented into road marking lines and road marking labels. Road marking lines are further segmented into paints, preformed polymer tapes, thermoplastics, epoxy, field-reacted systems and permanent markers. Road marking labels are further segmented into paints, preformed polymer tapes, thermoplastics, epoxy, and permanent markers. In 2021, the road marking lines segment is expected to dominate the market globally as road marking lines provide more safety in terms of signs and symbols in commercial and residential places.
- On the basis of end-use, the global traffic road marking coatings market is segmented into roads & highways, parking lots, airports, factories, antiskid, sports fields, and others. In 2021, roads & highways are expected to dominate the traffic road marking coatings market globally due to increased investments of roads and highways consignments.
Grab a sample copy of the report here: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-traffic-road-marking-coatings-market
Global Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market Country Level Analysis
Global Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market is analysed, and market size information is provided by country, type, grade, application, and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Global Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa.
Asia-Pacific dominates the Global Traffic road marking coatings market as in China, the application of road marking materials is increasing in the region. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing demand of road marking products in infrastructural activities. China is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market due to easy production and installation of the road marking coatings products with high-quality raw material. U.S. is dominating the North America market due to more demand for the intelligent street marking systems and machines in the region while in the Europe region, the country the Germany is dominating due to increasing investment of government for road infrastructure in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Government Investment on Infrastructure
Infrastructure is an essential component of every country's overall growth. Infrastructural development is regarded as the backbone of any developing economy as it combines large-scale initiatives and improves the country's global competitiveness. Roads, highways, expressways, among others are some of the infrastructure amenities necessary to possibly boost production and efficiency of a country and hence boosting the growth of the traffic road marking coatings market
Competitive Landscape and Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market Share Analysis
Global Traffic road marking coatings market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific Traffic road marking coatings market.
The major market players engaged in the global traffic road marking coatings market are 3M, Dow, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Geveko Markings, PPG Industries, Inc., Crown Technology, LLC, Integrated Traffic Systems, SWARCO, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd, Hempel A/S, ALLNEX GMBH, Teknos Group, Australian Paint Company Pty Ltd., Aexcel Corporation, Visever SL, Hitex International Group, Jotun, NUOVO SRL, Arkema, SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March, 2021, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., and Toyota Motor Corporation have collaborated to produce decorative films for solar modules that expand design flexibility and add colour to the surface of solar modules. This development helped the company to increase revenue and customer base
- In February, 2021, Dow announced the launch of its DURATRACKTM 2K Technology for large-area markings, such as green bike lanes. Dow's green bike lane coatings combine the ease of use and sprayability of a waterborne solution with the performance and durability of a two-component solution. The product development was launched to provide safe multi-modal transportation solutions to the citizens of the economy.
- In March 2021, 3M and The BrandLab (TBL) unveiled a two-year program (2020 and 2021) aimed at increasing diversity in creative fields such as graphic and industrial design
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Chapter Three: Market Overview
Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Browse More Reports
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!!!!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475