The women’s health diagnostics market is projected to reach USD 36.6 billion by 2025 from USD 25.0 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. The growing awareness about various health-related disorders, rising incidence of chronic and lifestyle disorders, and the high prevalence of infectious diseases such as HIV and hepatitis in women across the globe, increasing adoption of POC diagnostic testing and the growth in the number of diagnostic and imaging centers support the growth of the market.
This study involved the extensive use of both primary and secondary sources. The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry to identify the segmentation types, industry trends, key players, competitive landscape, key market dynamics, and key player strategies.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=128928901
Top Companies: Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (US), Hologic, Inc. (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), Siemens AG (Germany), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Cardinal Health, Inc. (US), General Electric Company (US), and Becton, Dickinson and Company (US)
- In 2021, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Launched the uPath HER2 (4B5) Image Analysis and uPath Dual ISH Image Analysis.
- In 2021, Hologic, Inc. acquired Biotheranostics, a privately held, commercial-stage company that provides molecular diagnostic tests for breast and metastatic cancers, to strengthen its presence in the women’s health diagnostics market.
The study categorizes the Women’s Health Diagnostics Market based on application, end user, and regional and global level.
- Osteoporosis Testing
- OVC Testing
- Cervical Cancer Testing
- Breast Cancer Testing
- Pregnancy & Fertility Testing
- Prenatal Genetic Screening & Carrier Testing
- Infectious Disease Testing
- STD Testing
- Ultrasound Tests
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
- Home Care Settings
To get Bundle Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/RequestBundleReport.asp?id=128928901
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Key questions covered in the global Women Health Diagnostics market report:
- What is the expected market size of the global Women Health Diagnostics market during the forecast period?
- What factors are expected to hamper global Women Health Diagnostics market growth over the forecast period?
- What key factors are expected to drive global revenue growth between 2020 and 2025?
- Which application segment is expected to dominate other application segments over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to dominate in terms of revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
- Which leading players are operating in the global Women Health Diagnostics market?
Request a customization of the report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=128928901
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan that we offer as per client requirement. Our team will ensure that the report is well suited as per your requirement.
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441