How much do you know about modified asphalt colloid mills? Today, Chenyang pump, the manufacturer of the colloid mill, will introduce the precautions, operation process, and performance of the modified asphalt colloid mill to you. Interested partners go and have a look.
Properties of Modified Asphalt Colloid Mill
The core part of the modified asphalt colloid mill is specially heat-processed for rotating and fixed grinding and has high hardness. The maintenance of the modified asphalt colloid mill has good wear resistance, and the gap between the rotating and fixed grinding is adjustable. The modified asphalt colloid mill adopts the most advanced three-zone or four-zone integrated step-by-step grinding method in the world. Because the tooth shape and structure of each flow area are different, the medium is modified during the process from the inlet to the outlet. The asphalt colloid mill can complete the processes of shearing, pulverizing, grinding, stirring, and mixing in the shortest time, so that the molecules of various materials can be recombined and achieve new physical and chemical indicators, so as to achieve the purpose of modification.
Operation process of modified asphalt colloid mill
1. Before starting the modified asphalt colloid mill, put the modified asphalt colloid mill in the preheating process to heat it and set the lubrication mode to manual. Press the manual button on the lubricator to check the lines and fittings for leaks.
2. Open the modified asphalt colloid mill emptying valve and colloid mill cleaning valve. Press and hold the manual button until oil flows out, drain the line, and close the drain valve. Press the manual button to increase the pressure of the modified asphalt colloid mill to 0.07~0.14MPa, close the cleaning valve, the model of the modified asphalt colloid mill, and reconfirm the use of the colloid mill and the modified asphalt colloid mill to make it rotate flexibly and freely.
3. Press the start switch of the modified asphalt colloid mill, drive the motor, start slowly within 10 seconds, start the cooling water pump, and let the modified asphalt colloid mill idle for 5 minutes or until the temperature of the mill bearing rises.
4. Close the preheat valve of the modified asphalt colloid mill.
5. When the temperature of the grinding body cooling jacket reaches 60℃, the water temperature regulating valve will start. Monitor the mill lubrication system and ammeter. Make sure that the outlet valve of the modified asphalt colloid mill is fully opened.
6. Check whether the asphalt flow is normal. Open the inlet valve of the colloid mill, and the bitumen flow enters the bitumen equipment through the colloid mill and flows out.
Precautions for the use of modified asphalt colloid mill
When processing materials, pay attention to the motor load of the modified asphalt colloid mill and reduce the feeding when the overload is found.
During the operation of the modified asphalt colloid mill, the discharge valve must not be closed, so as to avoid leakage caused by excessive pressure in the grinding chamber.
A modified asphalt colloid mill is a high-precision machine with very little disc clearance and a fast rotation speed. The operator should strictly abide by the post, work according to the rules, stop the machine in time when the fault is found, and then start production after troubleshooting.
After using the modified asphalt colloid mill, the inside of the machine should be thoroughly disinfected and cleaned, and the material should not be left in the body, so as not to damage the machine due to hard mechanical bonding.
Hard substances such as quartz sand, broken glass, and metal chips are never allowed to be mixed with the processing materials, and it is strictly forbidden to enter the modified asphalt colloid mill for production.
There must be water or liquid material in the modified asphalt colloid mill before and after startup, shutdown and cleaning, and idling and reversal are prohibited. Otherwise, improper operation will seriously damage the hard mechanical components or the static grinding disc, the dynamic grinding disc, or cause leakage and burn the motor.
Well, the above is all the content brought by the colloid mill supplier Chenyang pump. I hope the above content can give you a preliminary understanding of the modified asphalt colloid mill. For more colloid mill-related information, please refer to the following: