The global precious metals market size is expected to gain momentum by reaching USD 403.08 billion by 2028 from USD 275.40 billion in 2021, .
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the precious metals market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Newmont Corporation (U.S.)
- Barrick Gold Corporation (Canada)
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited (South Africa)
- Kinross Gold Corporation (Canada)
- Newcrest Mining Limited (Australia)
- Gold Fields Limited (South Africa)
- Freeport-McMoRan (U.S.)
- PJSC Polyus (Russia)
- Anglo American Platinum Limited (South Africa)
- Impala Platinum Holdings Limited (South Africa)
- Other Players
What does the Report Provide?
The market report provides a detailed analysis of several factors, such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies to introduce new products, announce partnerships, and collaborate to contribute to the growth of the market.
Key Industry Development
January 2020: Kinross Gold Corporation acquired Chulbatkan from N-Mining Limited, worth USD 283 million. It is a high-quality heap leap development project in Russia.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report: