How does Spring Framework work?
A lightweight framework is a spring. It can be thought of as a framework of frameworks because it supports many different frameworks, including Struts, Hibernate, Tapestry, EJB, JSF, etc. The framework can be viewed in a larger sense as a platform where we can coordinate our efforts to address diverse technological problems.
The Spring framework comes with a number of modules, such as IOC, AOP, DAO, Context, ORM, WEB MVC, etc. The next page will discuss these modules. Understanding IOC and Dependency Injection should come first.
Spring has arrived everywhere:
- One of the most popular frameworks in use today is Spring. It is used in the creation of Java enterprise applications. It can be used to create web services, web apps, and cloud-based services, among other things.
- It is used by major international tech firms like Google, Alibaba, Amazon, Oracle, etc. The libraries that Spring offers are used by Java developers all over the world. It's used almost everywhere, including in streaming TV, IoT connections, eCommerce software, and banking.
Spring is Practical:
- To assist in the development of applications, Spring provides developers with customizable third-party libraries and extensions.
- Inversion of Control (IoC) and Dependency Injection are the two main features of Spring that make it flexible for creating corporate applications (DI).
It's a productive spring:
- There is no doubting that Spring is a productive framework, and Spring has gotten even more so with the inclusion of the Spring Boot project. All prerequisites and pre-configured settings are included with Spring Boot.
- It includes an embedded web server to facilitate the rapid development of microservices. It is essential to incorporate spring projects, which facilitate the development of subsequent applications. It provides, for example, a framework for creating applications, Spring Data for establishing database connections, Spring Cloud for using the cloud, and Spring Security for security.
- As a result, all we need to do to prepare them is add the necessary information to our application.
Spring Comes Quickly:
- The Spring framework's performance is substantially improved by its design and architecture. The Spring Foundation, which focuses on performance, makes it possible for applications to launch rapidly, run stably, and terminate swiftly.
- Spring projects support the reactive programming style for better productivity. For quick application startup, Spring provides a Spring Initializer function. auto-configured Spring
- Developers are given the resources they need, such as embedded web servers, by the boot to construct apps quickly.
- Live Reload is added to Spring Dev Tools, which solves the issue and does away with the need for a server restart.
The Spring is Safe:
- Java language offers security, and Spring is secure by default. However, we can use Spring Security for additional security. The security of any Spring application is taken care of by one of the Spring projects, Spring Security.
- Due to its status as a Spring framework component, integration with the application is straightforward. Spring responds to security issues in a timely manner.
- It closely monitors third-party dependencies and regularly publishes updates to maintain the safety and security of our data and programs.
Spring is Helpful;
- Spring offers a big, global, massive, and diverse community that supports developers everywhere. Spring provides assistance to everyone, regardless of where they reside or their level of comprehension.
- It is advantageous to people of various ages and educational backgrounds, from complete beginners to business experts.
- The Spring community provides many resources, such as formal training and certification, videos, manuals, tutorials, meetups, and support.
Model-View-Controller (MVC) is an architectural design pattern that separates an application into three main logical components: the model, the view, and the controller. Each of these components was developed to address a certain task associated with application development. One of the most widely used, industry-standard web development frameworks for scalable and extensible projects is MVC.
Spring MVC Architecture:
View in Spring MVC:
- The view is a component of the MVC architecture that is utilized to provide the user with the user interface output they requested. A View page can be created from any HTML or JSP file.
- Internally, Spring MVC uses a view resolver to obtain the user's preferred view. There are numerous ways to configure the view in the Spring application. We can utilize XML, Java code, and property files to configure the view.
- You may render models in a browser without being constrained by a certain view technology thanks to the View Resolver and View interfaces that Spring MVC defines. View Resolver offers a mapping between view names and actual views.