Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Global Handheld X-Ray Imaging Devices Market by Area of Application (Dental and Others), Device Class (Low-End, Mid-End and High-End), End-Users (Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Hospitals, Specialty Clinics and Others), and by Key Geographical Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and North Africa, Latin America and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030” report to its list of offerings.
The applications of handheld imaging devices in modern healthcare are vast, spanning almost all major medical disciplines, from dentistry to cardiology, covering several internal organs across various parts of the body, such as the chest, and abdomen / gastrointestinal tract. In this context, it is worth mentioning that over the past couple of months, multiple studies have described the use of handheld X-ray devices in diagnosing symptoms of the novel coronavirus infection in patients, worldwide.
To order this 140+ page report, which features 70+ figures and 75+ tables, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/handheld-x-ray-imaging-devices-market.html
Key Market Insights
More than 50 handheld X-ray imaging devices are presently available / under development
Close to 95% of the aforementioned scanners are presently being used in the field of dentistry. Some of the available devices are considered highly efficient; 35% of the products mentioned in the report can be operated over 400 times in a single charge. Such solutions are particularly beneficial in remote areas, where electricity is not easily available.
Close to 85% of scanners are designed to use lithium-ion polymer batteries
Prominent examples of such devices that use with lithium-ion polymer-based batteries include the Cocoon (DX7017/DX7020) Portable Handheld Dental X-Ray (Dexcowin), MaxRay Cocoon Handheld Dental X-Ray (MasterLink), NOMAD Pro 2 Handheld X-Ray System (KaVo Kerr), and Port-X IV (Genoray).
35 companies claim to be actively involved in manufacturing handheld X-ray devices
Majority (76%) of the scanners mentioned in the report, are being developed by very small and small firms, followed by mid-sized (12%) and large players (12%). Interestingly, the prominent contributors in the market (26%) were observed to have been incorporated as business entities post-2015.
Handheld X-ray scanners are estimated to enhance radiologists’ efficiency by ~50%
Given their light-weight, and low exposure time (to harmful radiations), coupled to advances in battery chemistries that have improved efficiency, such portable diagnostic devices allow radiologists to perform more scans in a day, than what was possible using conventional X-ray equipment. In fact, by 2030, it is estimated that the aforementioned increase in productivity is likely to result in USD 11 billion worth of cost savings, when compared to using conventional devices.
By 2030, diagnostic imaging centers and hospitals are anticipated to occupy over 65% of the market opportunity
Given the ease in portability and higher adoption rates, the market for diagnostic imaging center is anticipated to rise at a relatively faster rate (12.94%). This is closely followed by ambulatory surgical centers (12.91%) and specialty clinics (12.74%).
To Request Sample Page - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/handheld-x-ray-imaging-devices-market/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading developers of handheld X-ray imaging devices?
- What are the key areas of application of handheld X-ray imaging devices?
- What is the relevance of X-rays in screening patients who are suspected to be infected with the novel coronavirus?
- What are the likely cost saving opportunities associated with the use of handheld X-ray imaging devices?
- What are the key factors influencing the adoption of handheld X-ray imaging scanners, among different end-users?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the handheld X-ray imaging devices market?
The USD 2.8 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the handheld X-ray imaging devices market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Area of Application
- Device Class
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Other End-Users
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Middle-East and North Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
Download Free Insights now - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/handheld-x-ray-imaging-devices-market/free-insights.html
The research include brief profiles of key players engaged in the development of handheld X-ray imaging devices; other popular industry players featured in the report include:
- Elidental Technology
- Digital Doc
- Iatome Electric
- Micro C Imaging
- Video Dental Concepts
- Zhengzhou Senmy Dental Equipment
For additional details, please visit
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Global Handheld Ultrasound Imaging Devices
- Medical Device Batteries:
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market
- Global Handheld Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market, 2020-2030
- Medical Device Batteries: Focus on Implants and Wearable Medical Devices -
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market for Infectious Diseases by Indication
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091