When possible, wash it once per week, or more frequently as needed. The water has a temperature ranging between 35 and 40 degrees Celsius at this time. When washing your hair, make sure to work your way from the roots to the ends. You can comb and shampoo your hair with the wooden broad-toothed wood (Rejoice is the best option). After washing, be sure to wash it with conditioner a second time and then wrap it in an absorbent towel to allow it to dry completely. Apply 5-6 ounces of nutrient water (care solution) when the surface is half-dry (see illustration). Simply allow it to china hair factory. To further enhance the fluffy effect, lightly grasp the hair with your hands, then use a wooden comb to clean it up, before styling and wearing the resultant look.
Due to the fact that human hair strands that have been separated from the human body will inevitably lose their supply of nutrients, they will suffer from frizz or yellowing for an extended period of time. Because nutrient water (nursing solution) can assist in the replenishment of nutrients, we consider it to be a necessity in the nursing environment. Liangshou does not sell shampoo or conditioner; however, customers can purchase these products at local supermarkets. Nutrient water (care solution) is a requirement and should be sprayed for an extended period of time.
The following are the complete daily washing and care methods:
1. The water's temperature is between 35 and 40 degrees Celsius at the time of writing. Pour approximately 5 mL of shampoo into a basin and stir to dilute it (viscose customers must first wash off the gel).
2. In a basin, place the half-wig product, gently rub it in wholesale 613 wigs, and wash it within half a minute; be careful not to scrub.
3. Carefully comb through the hair with a wooden comb, rather than a metal one, taking care not to damage the roots of the hair or the bottom of the net.
4. Rinse the shampoo residue away with plenty of water.
5. Apply a conditioner to your hair.
6. Carefully clean up with a wooden comb, ensuring that the conditioner is evenly distributed throughout.
7. Continue to wash the conditioner with water that is between 35 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The majority of the time, you can wash it off three times.
8. Wrap it in an absorbent towel and soak it to remove any moisture.
Nine. The semi-dry state of the half wig product has been achieved.
In order to achieve a three-dimensional and natural effect with hair block, it is necessary to combine the hair in the opposite direction.
11. Place it on the shelf that has been designated for the half-wig and allow it to dry naturally on its own.
Use a hair dryer if you are in a hurry, number twelve. But be careful: blow-dry the bottom of the net first to prevent it from fraying.
A high-end wig is created by a professional hair weaver crocheting real human hair on a special net base, which is then styled by a full-time stylist before being transformed into a high-end wig that solves the problem of partial hair loss experienced by customers.
Where can I get a wig to wear?
Customer's own hair can be seamlessly connected with human hair, and hand crocheting can be used to achieve the natural flow of hair. The combination of the two is the most fundamental assurance of loyalty. Ordinary fiber wholesale wigs are made from chemical raw materials and woven on rough nets by machines (rather than by hand) to create a natural appearance. Its realism is incomparably superior to that of high-end wigs.
Due to the fact that the crocheting in the production process is an action, high-end wigs are referred to as hair weaving; the result is similar to fixing up a piece of hair or the overall realistic hair block, which is why they are referred to as reissue; the overall visual effect is that the hair volume has increased, which is why they are referred to as Additional Issue.